Lighthouse at Peninnis

 

This is the most recent lighthouse constructed in the Scilly archipelago.  It was built in 1911 and superseded the St. Agnes Lighthouse.
 It is positioned at the southern tip of St Mary's and at the entrance to St Mary's Sound.  The light is 33.5 metres above sea-level.

Peninnis Lighthouse - SV 91114, 09376

BACK TO GALLERY